Friday, June 3, 2011

Aiko Melendez on Twitter



Choice Tweets:

Jomari and I will probably take it from there and see where it will lead us...:) 7mos na almost everyday kame ... http://tmi.me/8LGj8 about 16 hours ago via ÜberSocial

Jom's car:) super tulin:) humataw kame sa road:) miss the feeling ng sumasakay sa race car:) love it:) #racemode http://plixi.com/p/91736282 3:07 AM Apr 12th via ÜberSocial

Why majority ng tao now me pagka nega? Kalerky monday na monday. Uy!!! Tigilan na yan!! 2:06 AM Apr 11th via ÜberSocial

Nakakaaliw naman:) me team aiko-jomari and me team aiko-martin:) you guys are making me smile:) thanks for all your msgs:) 4:29 AM Apr 7th via ÜberSocial

Jomari and I will be seeing each other in a bit:) we are proud parents to our little boy andre. Big day for our son :) 9:48 PM Apr 6th via ÜberSocial

You are not going to get any information from me dear:) I have nothing to hide so wag m na akong sundan kng sino ka man!!! 12:41 PM Apr 4th via ÜberSocial

When there is a "bull" for sure there is shit... Ahhahha:) la lang :) Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:07:53 AM via ÜberSocial

Follow Aiko Melendez on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment