Monday, April 5, 2010

Follow DJ Mo Twister


Follow DJ Mo Twister

Grocery shopping alone is lonely. 
about 19 hours ago via TweetDeck

Wow, you can just tell who are the steroid users here in the weight room. Testicles like a newborn. 
4:14 AM Mar 15th via TweetDeck

I'm the only fat guy flexing in front of the mirror. I'm trying to piss off the buff guys. 
4:08 AM Mar 15th via TweetDeck

Im on the treadmill, running with one hand tweeting and the other hand feeding my mouth some orange tic tacs! Oh, and running. 
3:28 AM Mar 15th via TweetDeck

TODAY IS NOT A GOOD DAY AT WORK FOR ME. why is it wrong to want a punch an old lady in the throat? 
11:20 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck

learn to say "I love you" in French...its pronounced "Ménage a trois ".... 
10:30 PM Mar 5th via TweetDeck

just heard Ruffa Gutierrez walked out of the Buzz in tears cuz Kris Aquinos attitude prob. she was being rude bout Ruffa going go tv5. Sucks 
4:36 AM Mar 7th via TweetDeck

I'm at the belo clinic getting this Bruce Lee shit done on me where machine pads are put on my chest and simulate pushups and situps.Bad ass 
5:19 AM Mar 8th via TweetDeck

ok, this will sound pathetic. ive had 15 bottles of san mig light in my ref since october, in case i have company. i have 14 bottles now. the housekeeper drank one sometime in december.
9:03 AM Feb 25th via TweetDeck

I get a heavy and sad feeling everytime I walk in Rustans Department store, there's a lonely air about this place. 
6:21 AM Feb 25th via Twitterrific

Follow DJ Mo Twister on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment