Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jewel Mische Twitter



mischejeweL Jewel Mische
If only I would obey my parents, I wouldn't be in the Philippines right now. I would've left a long time ago. It has been my choice to stay.
21 Jul 10 Favorite Reply

How I miss my family. And I got an unexpected letter from dad. I love you daddy!! I miss you soooo much I wanna fly to Europe right NOW!! ☹
21 Jul 10 Favorite Reply

I have sentences, paragraphs, thoughts all in my head but I feel unable to arrange them into coherent sentences.
28 Apr 10 Favorite Reply

But I feel so unable to write these days.
28 Apr 10 Favorite Reply

mischejeweL Jewel Mische
I miss blogging ..

You need not to think alike to love alike.
27 Apr 10 Favorite Reply

Aaaaah.. He is so wonderful. If you only knew. ❤❤❤
27 Apr 10 Favorite Reply

This week - I cooked,laundered,sang,danced,cuddled,planned,changed polish,baby-sat,had a pictorial,watched movies,hated,loved, & loved more.
23 Apr 10

Jewel Mische
If GMA doesn't have a job to offer, I might consider working with another network.
4 Apr 10

Follow this twitter gem Jewel Mische

No comments:

Post a Comment