Monday, September 13, 2010

Heart Evangelista @ Twitter

Pinoy TV's sweetheart: Love Marie Ongpauco in real life, better known as Heart Evangelista. Her twitter account is heart021485.

I hate it how yayas dont treat my dogs well then pagpinagalitan they wash their hands!arg 
6:15 AM Jun 13th via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

Maid left all fud...now I'm stuck in traffic starving. Then they say your snabera.hay.pero pagbaligtad they make reklamo. Hayhayhay 
8:53 PM Apr 13th via UberTwitter

So pissed at my help...she didnt feed the nikita! 
5:22 AM Jun 13th via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

No war:) just love:) wag madumi isip lovesss:) 
5:19 AM Jun 13th via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

On my way to barrio fiesta:) 
5:15 AM Jun 13th via Twitter for BlackBerry® 

Go and try to wash your hands little miss :)but dont use other 
people for fame:) 
3:51 AM Jun 13th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

RT @celine_gabriel: Is it just me or is Gretchen starting to look very "Michael J." ?-omg! 
8:36 AM Apr 12th via UberTwitter

I'd rather have a hand-full,proven and tested friends than an army of shallow acquaintances:) 
1:38 AM Mar 4th via UberTwitter


Follow your heart. Follow Heart Evangelista on twitter

1 comment:

  1. hi hearty im 1 of ur avid fan! :) i realy like u .. i hope dat we can be friends someday :) kip safe .. god bless..

    ReplyDelete