Monday, February 22, 2010

Kris Aquino-Yap on Twitter

Kris Aquino's Official Twitter page started on February 11. Do we need more of her everywhere? especially online?

If you have 'Kris Aquino fetish' and want a direct link into her head. Her tweets so far don't disappoint!




My gosh! Super exhaustion and my lack of balance while scrubbing my legs, I slipped in the shower. Super banged my head around 1:30 AM...
11:38 PM Feb 18th from web

Last tweet till I'm better. Forcing myself to update you all. I suffered a concussion. Cerebral and inner ear. Must've fallen that hard...
7:33 AM Feb 19th from web

Going home na. Will rest till Wednesday. My head still feels heavy but I was able to sleep/rest a lot. Baby James was saying, "Wawa mama...
about 5 hours ago from web

This is really Krisy. My proof - I was born Feb 14, 1971 at exactly 11:42 PM! I was exactly 7 lbs. via CS section in FEU Hospital.
2:15 AM Feb 11th from web


Follow Kris Aquino on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment