Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ruffa Gutierrez on Twitter


Ruffa Gutierrez on Twitter

I just want to share the good news that after 3 years Dolly Anne Carvajal & I have buried the hatchet. PEACE PEACE PEACE! :) 
1:36 PM Mar 13th via web

Pls watch me tomorrow on the BUZZ! My farewell episode na :( I just want to have a graceful exit that everyone will remember with fondness. 
6:40 AM Mar 13th via UberTwitter

To Miss Kris Aquino's family, loved ones and fans from all across the globe, I would also like to apologize kung nasaktan ang damdamin nyo. 
12:33 PM Mar 9th via web

I've heard from the whole world except from Kris. So until then i will remain graciously quiet about this. Thank u. 
2:32 AM Mar 8th via web

NALOLOKAAAA ako sa mga comments ni Osang! Gosh pinawisan ako ng bonggang bongga n na-stress ako talaga! She's so frank! 
7:33 AM Mar 9th via UberTwitter

From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank ABS-CBN for allowing me to shine in my 3yrs as a Kapamilya. I will forever be grateful... 
1:50 AM Mar 5th via UberTwitter

Gosh Piolo Pascual used to find me intimidating! But now...no more na. Para daw akong bata. Hehe! :) 
7:38 PM Mar 4th via ShareThis.com

Naku if I can only tweet what I'm seeing...grabe! In showbiz talaga there are no permanent enemies just permanent interests. 
7:53 AM Mar 4th via UberTwitter

Follow Ruffa @ twitter. She's on privacy mode, but she does add her fans! Well, her PA does :p

No comments:

Post a Comment