Sunday, October 10, 2010

Drew Arellano on twitter


Featured numerous animals throughout the years and still no fail to get endorphins from them ♥ that's why kuya kim is always happy&young! :) 
6:09 PM Jul 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Better than sex... Almost: Ziplining 200ft above the ground with a speed of 100km/hr for nearly 1000meters...INVERTED. I love Davao. 
10:23 PM Jul 2nd via UberTwitter

After an hour, car moved a KM. So hungry my eyes are playing tricks on me. Head of my driver looks like a big, fat, juicy slab of ribeye. 
6:18 AM Jun 28th via UberTwitter

I am officially nanghihina. 
2:51 AM Jul 1st via UberTwitter 

They took the body away. They covered the blood on the floor with 
white towels but red/brown color still visible. 
2:46 AM Jul 1st via UberTwitter 

Follow TV Host Drew Arellano on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment