Monday, August 9, 2010

Rajo Laurel on Twitter



How come the queen of Philippine fashion is wearing the most horrible fake pearls? Its baffling?!
9:02 AM Jul 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®


I am glad I did it, no fixers, no hassle VIP treatments! DFA rocks!!! BRAVO!!!
8:31 PM Jul 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Preparing now for a cover shoot for a mens magazine! Can you imagine that I will be on the cover? OMG!!!
4:18 AM Jul 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry

Does anyone know what you call the fabric that men from the middle east wrap their heads in? Usually red and white?
11:14 PM Jul 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I failed!!!! The lure of alcohol won over the quest for health! Next week will be another quest. help me GOD!!!
2:04 PM Jul 9th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

What good is it to be in the VIP section when you pretty much alone?! Hello!
1:00 PM Jul 9th via Twitter for BlackBerry®


Follow Rajo Laurel on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment