Monday, April 26, 2010

Efren Penaflorida on twitter


Efren Penaflorida is CNN's "Hero of the Year" and a true inspiration for all Filipinos!

He is keeping us updated with his social advocacy on twitter. Follow Efren Geronimo PeƱaflorida Jr. on twitter

Many people are spending enough time at work and enough time with their families but they don’t have enough time left for themselves. 
7:39 AM Mar 9th via web

I have an offer to further my studies abroad, but I have a career that is building up here. I'm facing a dilemma: to study or to earn?? ;( 
6:07 AM Feb 11th via web

All life is an experiment. 
10:14 AM Feb 10th via web

I also hope to meet you all, someday! Keep smiling and stay positive! ;) Let's all unleash the hero in us by doing something good for others 
3:12 AM Feb 23rd via web

Follow Efren PeƱaflorida on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment